COOKING CLASS IN LECCE'S HISTORIC CENTER WITH RICH TASTING MENU
With this pasta making class, we will take you back to ancient times, when ingredients were simple and yet important parts of an unforgettable meal.
Traditional cooking lesson in an exclusive location and delicious meal
Puglia is good food and all its essence is enclosed in a small-format pasta that here is a true symbol of “pugliesità”. We are talking about orecchiette, maccheroni e maltagliati. What do you think about learning to make them in one of our cooking classes?
An hour and a half cooking lesson in an exclusive location, in the heart of the historic center a few steps from Piazza S. Oronzo. After the cooking class, you will join us for a delicious meal eating the pasta cuts prepared along with additional dishes from the traditional cuisine and territory.
- Learn about the different type of flours
- Learn how to make fresh pasta using just water and flour
- This experience takes place in the heart of Lecce's historic center
- After cooking class you will be treated to a delicious meal
- Food & drinks
- Based on the time, lunch or dinner
- Coffee break
- Sorry, experience is not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems