Signature Puglia Experiences
Traditional cooking lesson in an exclusive location and delicious meal
Puglia is good food and all its essence is enclosed in a small-format pasta that here is a true symbol of “pugliesità”. We are talking about orecchiette, maccheroni e maltagliati. What do you think about learning to make them in one of our cooking classes?
An hour and a half cooking lesson in an exclusive location, in the heart of the historic center a few steps from Piazza S. Oronzo. After the cooking class, you will join us for a delicious meal eating the pasta cuts prepared along with additional dishes from the traditional cuisine and territory.
Approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes
– Learn about the different type of flours
– Learn how to make fresh pasta using just water and flour
– This experience takes place in the heart of Lecce’s historic center
– After cooking class you will be treated to a delicious meal
– Food & drinks
– Based on the time, lunch or dinner
– Coffee break
– Sorry, experience is not wheelchair accessible
Prices start at
– Not recommended for people with back problems